Thunder Peak Publishing, a division of international content developer G3 Studios, is currently in the process or preparing the release of Fu Man Chu’s Vampire, the eleventh, and latest installment in the Jason Dark: Ghost Hunter series of books, scheduled to arrive on February 21.
Jason Dark, a fearless and resourceful occult detective, faces supernatural adventures in the vein of the old classic monster movies and detective stories. While using familiar themes and visuals, the series also continues to put a spin on various myths and genre stereotypes. Filled with plot twist and furious action, as well as handfuls of historic and literary references, it features somewhat sensational mysteries, just the way classic dime novels used to be, and are a perfect read for fans of fast-paced entertainment on-the-go.
Description: When ordinary measures are no longer enough, criminal mastermind Fu Man Chu makes use of a supernatural henchman to get his way. Soon, Scotland Yard is confronted with a series of unexplainable deaths that unsettle Victorian London, and Inspector Lestrade turns to occult detective Jason Dark and Siu Lin for help.
But as they look into the case, little do the ghost hunters suspect that the evil crime lord has already made them the vampire’s next target!
Filled with enough mystery, drama and suspenseful action to transport you to the sinister streets of gaslit London, your encounter with the extraordinary awaits as a new nightmare emerges and an old nemesis returns.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013