There’s still time to register for the 20th annual Maryland Writers’ Conference – but just barely. The big event takes place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Maritime Institute in Linthicum.
Keynote speaker Thomas F. Monteleone is but one of many professional, successful writers planning to spend the day helping you reach your own writing goals. Other speakers include Patricia Fry, Dana Kollman, Richard White, Cynthia Polansky, Gregg Wilhelm, and C.M. Mayo.
Panelists include Austin Camacho, Eric D. Goodman, Tamara Keurejian, Jill Earl, and Bill Glose.
Join local experts and established writers at the 20th annual Maryland Writers’ Association’s conference. You’ll have the opportunity to hone your craft in sessions led by established authors, instructors, and experts. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, there’s plenty for you at the conference. Come explore the many worlds of writing.
To register, or for more information, visit: Maryland Writers’ Conference. Or, if you don’t find time to register but still want to attend, just show up! The Maryland Writers’ Association will make room for you.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009