Following Stephen King’s 11/22/63 the great folks at Hodder and Stoughton have organized a rather surreal competition to celebrate the upcoming Dark Tower novel.
To celebrate the publication of The Wind Through the Keyhole, the new episode in Stephen King’s fantasy series The Dark Tower, the publisher is inviting you to help make literary history – lucky entrants will have their faces featured on the back of the jacket artwork.
Using mosaic design technologies, thousands of readers’ images will be incorporated in the illustration on the back cover of The Wind Through the Keyhole.
One winner will also be selected at random to receive the entire Stephen King backlist published by Hodder in the UK.
For your chance to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, all you have to do is upload your photo via a special Facebook app.
The closing date for entries is 23rd January 2012.
Find out more here: The Wind Through The Keyhole
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013