[New York, NY] November 13, 2013 – – – Race Point Publishing, an imprint of the Quayside Publishing Group announces the January 2, 2014 publication of the new book, The Who’s Who of Doctor Who:A Whovian’s Guide to Friends, Foes, Villains, Monsters, and Companions to the Good Doctor. In addition, in honor of the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who, Quayside has just launched “12 Days of the Doctor – The Who’s Who of Doctor Who Trivia Contest.”
The Who’s Who of Doctor Who is the must-have handbook exploring the dynamic cast of characters in Doctor Who over the past half century. With a heavy focus on the past three doctors, including Matt Smith, author Cameron K. McEwan will explore the tumultuous relationships between characters, their loyalties, and of course, how they collide with each doctor.
Sample chapters like “Unseen Enemies,” “Celebrity Cameos,” “Unnamed Aliens,” “Double Acts,” “Teams,” and “Frenemies” represent just a sampling of all that will be included. Just like his popular blog, Blogtor Who, author McEwan will also include his popular “Top 10” lists citing the best and worst moments all focusing on popular characters over the years. Also includes a Doctor Who Family Tree as well as charts citing monster success rate and other notable character events through the years. McEwan frequently interviews the Doctor Who actors and attends conventions and press events. He works alongside the BBC, BBC Worldwide, BBC America, Silva Screen, Ebury, and others.
The contest is running now via QGeekbooks, the social media arm of Quayside. A new trivia question will be posted every day at 12:00 p.m. eastern time until November 23 with winners chosen every day at 4:00 p.m.; complete details are available QGeekbooks’ Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest pages.
About Race Point Publishing Race Point Publishing is dedicated to publishing high quality illustrated books in a variety of subjects ranging from art, cooking and craft to entertainment, performing arts and pop-culture as well as history, transportation and travel. www.racepointpub.com
About Quayside Publishing Group Quayside (pronounced key•side) Publishing Group represents a dynamic group of imprints dedicated to providing quality print- and ebooks to its readers. Formed in 2004 upon Rockport Publishers’ acquisition of Creative Publishing international, the Quayside Publishing Group now encompasses Cool Springs Press, Creative Publishing international, Fair Winds Press, Motorbooks, MVP Books, Quarry Books, Quayside Distribution Services, Quiver, Race Point Publishing, Rockport Publishers, Voyageur Press, Zenith Press and Walter Foster Publishing. www.quaysidepublishinggroup.com
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015