Fantasy Award, British Fantasy Award and International Horror Guild Award-winning series has published more than 450 stories by around 200 of the genre’s most famous and acclaimed authors, as well as those newcomers who are just starting out on their careers. To celebrate the anthology’s twentieth anniversary, Editor Stephen Jones has selected from each volume one story that he considers to be the “best” for reasons explained in his historical introduction to each tale.
As a result, some of horror’s biggest names are represented, including Stephen King, Clive Barker, Peter Straub, Harlan Ellison, Brian Lumleyand Neil Gaiman, along with newer writers such as Joe Hill, Glen Hirshberg, Mark Samuels and Terry Lamsley. With a unique Introduction by Ramsey Campbell, and an indispensable index detailing the entire contents of the series over all twenty volumes, The Very Best of Best New Horror is a tribute to the world’s premier annual anthology of contemporary horror fiction.
Published by Bad Moon Books in two editions, you can order The Very Best of Best New Horror below:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013