Cemetery Dance Publications is warning customers that Volume Two of Stephen King’s The Secretary of Dreams is now selling faster than the first volume, and they can’t promise they’ll have copies to sell after publication. Why wait until this summer and then pay more than the retail price on eBay when we still have brand new copies available for preorder now?
Featuring a half-dozen of King’s classic tales of terror personally selected by the author, this collection presents Stephen King’s stories for the first time in the tradition of the pulp horror comics. Spanning over 280 oversized pages, the hundreds of illustrations and full comic panels from acclaimed Maine artist Glenn Chadbourne transform The Secretary of Dreams into a work of art. Not one word from King’s stories has been left out, but now they’ve been brought to life by hundreds of pen and ink drawings by Chadbourne!
The Secretary of Dreams (Volume Two) will be shipping later this summer.
If you’d like to preorder a copy of Volume Two, please visit: The Secretary of Dreams
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013