Description: Fifty years have passed since the so-called Zombie Uprising. The coasts of the United States have recovered to become thriving metropolises while the interior still struggles with the day to day zombie problem.
The last thing Edward Schuett remembers was a zombie attack on his family on the Fourth of July. When he wakes up, things are different. He is different. He can once again think and talk, but he still carries the zombie virus in his system. While some react to him with curiosity, the rest act with hostility.
Now Edward is on the run across the country, searching for his answers with a series of unlikely allies. His journey will take him from futuristic scientific labs to the burned-out ruins of small-town America, looking for the people who can tell him why he is different. But there are those who will not stop until he is destroyed — especially when it is discovered that Edward possesses a unique ability that may just make him the most powerful biological weapon in history.
You can pick up the Kindle edition for $7.99 here: The Reanimation Of Edward Schuett
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013