Mort Castle’s been a busy boy. In mid-December, his article/interview with Joe Meno will appear in The Writer (issue dated January). His short novella, “Old Man and the Dead” is in Best New Zombie Tales, Volume 2. This same story will also appear in Otto Penzler’s Zombie Archives from Vintage next year.
Castle’s novella, “The Doctor, the Kid, and the Ghosts in the Lake,” which was originally a serial in the late and somewhat lamented Doorways Magazine), can be found in the new F Magazine #9 available at Columbia College Chicago and bookstores throughout North America.
Currently, he’s editing All American Horror Of The 21st Century: Best Of The First Decade, which will be out next April from Wicker Park Books.
And finally, there’s Mighty Unclean, a book he’s pleased to share with Cody Goodfellow, Gemma Files, and Gary Braunbeck. His contribution is a novella “Dreaming Robot Monster.” “If you’re enjoying our current 3D craze, then you might like it, too,” says Castle.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013