Outskirts Press, Inc. has published The Night Has Fangs: Book 1 In The Night Hungers Series by Raven Blackfeather. The author’s most recent book to date is a 5 x 8 paperback in the horror fiction category and is available worldwide on book retailer websites such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Description: Kattaillia took Galan’s love from him four hundred years ago in a vicious, bloody scene. She made Galan into one of the undead against his will so he could walk the night with her.
Will the woman he has found remember him today? Will she be the one he has sought for centuries to find and claim? Will she be able to love him for the person he is, instead of the bloodthirsty monster she sees him as?
It is a chance Galan is willing to take.
118 pages in length, with a suggested retail price of $12.95.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013