Started one year ago by Courtney Schafer, author of The Whitefire Crossing, The Night Bazaar is the place Night Shade authors share their tips, experiences and aspirations with you. With topics covering film, reading habits, jetpacks, heroes, and more, you will always find something entertaining and informative to read.
There will be fantastic posts from Will McIntosh, Jennifer Safrey, J.M. McDermott, Nathan Long, John Love, Stina Leicht, Mazarkis Williams, W.G. Marshall, David Constantine, and editor-in-chief Jeremy Lassen, not forgetting awesome guest authors.
- Jan 9-15: Writers Without Borders
- Jan 16-22: The Reading Habits of a Writer
- Jan 23-29: Trusted collaborator or annoying schoolmarm?
With something new to read everyday you won’t want to miss out! Join in on the fun at The Night Bazaar.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013