The steampunk horror/sci-fi short film The Mechanical Grave is now available for digital purchase and rental. The Mechanical Grave has been sweeping the nation with recent screenings at Dragon Con, The Montreal Comicon’s HorrorFest, and Dallas A-Kon, among many other conventions and festivals around North America.
Starring Nicole Leigh, Jonathan Brooks, Matthew Tompkins, Michael Crabtree and Charles Baker, The Mechanical Grave is a Victorian era thriller featuring an automaton Edgar Allan Poe, new appointed Police Commissioner Teddy Roosevelt, demons, murder, magic, and a bevy of steampunk, shoot ’em up action.
Description: The year is 1895. Steam-powered ships fly through the air. Clockwork robots have replaced servants. And a grisly murder has taken place in the dark night of New York City. Called to the scene of the ritualistic murder of a young woman, newly appointed police commissioner Teddy Roosevelt discovers Detective Wayne and his police officers power usurped by two special investigators appointed by the White House: Occultist Edgar Allan Poe, a clockwork automaton housing the soul of the literary legend, and Mrs. Emma Entwistle, a dangerous assassin with a unique connection to the otherworld. When they elicit information from the demon Neshrew, a much darker and more dangerous plot of world domination is uncovered.
The short film was produced by Wolfclan Productions and Highland Myst Entertainment. Director Jon Keeyes. Producer Matthew Tompkins. Writer Charles Burnley.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013