Dark Regions Press has announced the release of The Mad and the Macabre, a book containing two critically acclaimed novellas by two rising stars in the genre. Included in this affordable trade paperback edition is the novella Kutter by Jeff Strand and the novella Remains by Michael McBride, first one hundred copies signed by both authors! The book is already in stock and ready to be shipped.
Kutter by Jeff Strand – Charlie Stanlon is a serial killer. A ghastly, vicious sociopath who chains women to a table in his basement and tortures them to death. He has no friends. He has no family. He despises his co-workers. His only pleasure in life is to cause pain and terror. Until the day he finds an adorable Boston Terrier and takes it home…
Remains by Michael McBride – On May 21st, 2008, seven graduate students in Religious Studies set out from the University of Colorado in search of God. Armed with only their faith and the scriptures, they traveled to the western slope of the Rocky Mountains. None of them were ever heard from again. On November 13th, 2010, their families set off to recreate their final days in hopes of discovering their fate…
Trade Paperback: 6 x 9, has a beautiful 12 point full color cover, 60lb. natural vellum stock, and the first 100 copies are signed by the author.
Discover more and order here: The Mad and The Macabre
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013