PS Publishing is well on the way in putting together Postscripts #10. This will be a big issue – around 120,000 words instead of the usual 60,000, with eight pieces from Mike Marshall Smith and stories from Ramsey Campbell, Rick Hautala, Nancy Kilpatrick, Tim Lebbon, Lucius Shepard, Tom Tessier, Steven Erikson, Connie Willis and several more. The issue will also carry a higher price-tag than usual – Â£12/$20 for the unsigned trade hardcover copy and the usual Â£25/$50 for the signed one.
Just in at PS Publishing: Ian MacLeod’s Past Magic, Chris Roberson’s The Voyage of Night Shining White, Robert Reed’s Flavors of My Genius and Robert Charles Wilson’s Julian. Expected today (Friday 15 December) is the paperback edition of Postscripts #9 and Steven Utley’s Where or When, while, next Wednesday, the paperback edition of Liz Hand’s Illyria should be landing. Because of postal delays with the signing sheets, the hardcovers of Illyria and Postscripts will not be available until the first week in January.
Also coming in January â€“ but near the end of the month and possibly even into February â€“ are The Mermaids by Robert Edric, Promised Land by Jack Dann, Twelve Collections & The Teashop by Zoran Å½ivkovic, The Scalding Rooms by Conrad Williams and Hereafter, And After by Richard Parks.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009