People are predictable. That’s what makes them easy to kill.
In Shaun Jeffrey’s The Kult, acting out of misguided loyalty to his friends, police officer Prosper Snow is goaded into helping them perform a copycat killing, but when the real killer comes after him, it’s not only his life on the line, but his family’s too. Now if he goes to his colleagues for help, he risks being arrested for murder. If he doesn’t, he risks being killed.
The killer featured in the book, The Kult taunted the police with photographs of the macabre crimes. Each photograph contained a clue for the police to work out. One of those photographs never came to light during the case, so I have posted it here for all budding sleuths, just as it would have been delivered to the police.
Buy the book to work out how to crack the clue (the answer relates to something in the book too) and the three correct entries drawn after the closing date will win gift certificates to the store of their choice: Amazon, The Horror Mall or Shocklines.
There are three prizes and the closing date for entries is midnight on October 31st.
On September 30th, Jeffrey will release more information to help you solve the clue. Correct entry before September 31st: First prize $100. Second prize $75. Third prize $50. Correct entry after October 1st: First prize $80.
Learn more: The Kult Competition
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013