Cemetery Dance Publications sent out an alert that the ChiZine Publications limited edition of Daniel A. Rabuzzi’s The Indigo Pheasant: Volume Two of Longing for Yount is limited to 150 copies. If you’re interested in this one, better pick it up soon.
Description: London 1817. Maggie Collins, born into slavery in Maryland, whose mathematical genius and strength of mind can match those of a goddess, must build the world’s most powerful and sophisticated machine – to free the lost land of Yount from the fallen angel Strix Tender Wurm.
Sally, of the merchant house McDoon, who displayed her own powers in challenging the Wurm and finding Yount in The Choir Boats, must choose either to help Maggie or to hinder her.
Together – or not – Maggie and Sally drive to conclusion the story started in The Choir Boats – a story of blood-soaked song, family secrets, sins new and old in search of expiation, forbidden love, high policy and acts of state, financial ruin, betrayals intimate and grand, sorcery from the origins of time, and battle in the streets of London and on the arcane seas of Yount.
Check it out here: The Indigo Pheasant
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013