Fox Atomic Comics (an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers) released The Hills Have Eyes: The Beginning this summer. Inspired by Wes Craven’s 2006 cult classic, The Hills Have eyes and its 2007 secquel, The Hills Have Eyes 2, is a visually stunning comic book/trade paperback. Written by Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray with John Higgins, the cover art is by Greg Staples and interior art by John Higgins.
Description: Deep within the remote hills of the New Mexico desert, a group of townspeople thought wiped out by the United States government when it began above-ground atomic testing has returned to the now-irradiated land they still claim as their home. Within the eye of this nuclear storm good people will go bad, battle lines will be drawn, and a new family of mutated monstrosities must protect their own at all costs in a mind-boggling orgy of blood and vengeance.
Cover price is $17.99, but you can pick up a copy through Amazon.com for only $12.23 here: The Hills Have Eyes: The Beginning
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009