HarperCollins has released a revised paperback edition of R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour TV Tie-in Edition, aimed at readers age 9-12.
Description: Ten terrifying tales that will haunt you forever …
Read the spine-tingling story of a baby-sitter who loves evil tricks … the terrifying tale of a boy who dared to lie down in the tomb of an ancient mummy … the ghastly story of two boys just dying to have the scariest Halloween ever, and more.
These are the original stories that inspired the hit TV show R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour. This bone-chilling collection of ten of the author’s most frightful tales is guaranteed to give you chills in the night and turn any dream into a nightmare.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013