P.S. Gifford’s sequel collection, The Further Accounts of the Imaginary Friend, is currently available at a forty per cent discount from publisher Virtual Tales as a pre-order.
The Imaginary Friend is the long-awaited sequel to The Curious Accounts Of The Imaginary Friend. For those of you who have yet to make his acquaintance, the Imaginary Friend is the one you conjure up for conversation when you’re consumed with loneliness, greed or visions of imminent doom. Whether you’re a new acquaintance or an old friend, you will find the accounts in this volume to be exceptionally … curious.
The paperback is schedule for release on June 1st. Sign up for our pre-order list today and save 40% off the cover price when the book is released, plus you’ll receive free immediate access to the first 4 stories via e-mail subscription and a special combo offer to buy both Curious Accounts and Further Accounts for 40% off the cover price.
Get the full low-down here: Further Accounts
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009