Every once in awhile, it’s time to take a break from all the heavy stuff the horror genre tends to create and have a little fun. So here we go …
To help promote The Brain Eater’s Bible, the authors have put together a series of short video zombie tips from the iPad version of the book. In this one, J.D. McGhoul debunks the idea that a fire axe is a good anti-zombie weapon.
Hope you enjoyed that.
You can pick up a copy of the book directly from Amazon.com: The Brain Eater’s Bible
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013