Amazon Digital Services has released the digital edition of Fred Anderson’s The Cove for only 99 cents.
Description: Six months ago, John Burleson woke from a nightmare, about a quiet little cove off the Tennessee River and the terrible event he witnessed there as a boy. Now the dream is coming almost every night, always the same, robbing him of his sleep and sanity. John’s only hope lies in revisiting the past – and coming to grips with what happened all those years ago.
“When I was growing up, we lived near a wildlife refuge off the Tennessee River,” says Anderson, “and a small cove close to our subdivision had these terrifically creepy holes underwater, in the riverbed, where a spring bubbled up from the aquifer. The ground around them was rotted and looked like it wanted to crumble away, dropping some hapless kid down into that darkness where who knows WHAT lurked. To this day, the thought of falling into one of those things makes me shudder, so I decided they’d make a good story. The Cove is the end result.”
Readers can instantly pick up a Kindle edition here: The Cove
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013