Dark Delicacies will present “The Lady Artisans of Horror” on Saturday Oct. 10th at 2:00p.m. Scheduled to be on hand for the event/trunk show are Christy Kane selling her wonderful handmade dolls, Glenda Rolle signing her sand dolls and her book Upon a Water’s Edge which is the tale of the Sand Baby. Plus Kaira Th1rte3n selling her scary Deadly Bears.
On Sunday October 11th at 2:00p.m. there will be a group signing with some of the biggest names in horror literature. Bram Stoker Award winner Sarah Langan will be signing her new horror novel Audrey’s Door, Alexander Sokoloff will be signing The Unseen, newcomer Rhodi Hawk will be signing her southern Gothic novel A Twisted Ladder and we round out the signing with editor John Skipp and authors Cody Goodfellow, Marc Levinthal, Justine Musk, Eric Shapiro, Lisa Morton, and Christopher Kampe signing the horror anthology Zombies: Encounter With The Hungry Dead.
Dark Delicacies is located at 4213 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013