Coming in paperback on November 8th in the US from Abaddon Publishers is Paul Kane’s The Afterblight Chronicles: Arrowhead. Description: In the years following The Cull, England has reverted back to the Middle Ages, ripe for invasion by the Frenchman De Falaise and his group of mercenaries. They enter through the Channel Tunnel and work their way up the country. Ex-policeman Robert Stokes lost everything to the virus that killed 90% of the world’s population and ravaged these isles. Along with his wife and his son, it took Robert’s whole reason for living. Retreating into the woods and forests near Nottingham, he has become a hunter, living off the land and avoiding any form of human contact…until now. Pockets of survivors are now attempting to build up small communities in the region, bartering at makeshift markets and forming tentative connections. But when De Falaise arrives at Nottingham, proclaiming himself the new Sheriff, Robert finds himself drawn reluctantly into the fight, using the famous legend of a Hooded Man as his guide.
Part of Abaddon’s Afterblight Chronicles (The Culled, Kill or Cure, School’s Out, Dawn Over Doomsday) this new adventure, combining the best in action, heroism and SF, comes from multiple British Fantasy Award nominee Paul Kane, author of The Lazarus Condition and Lionsgate/NBC’s Fear Itself episode “New Year’s Day,” directed by Darren (SAW II-IV) Bousman.
To learn more, visit: Abaddon Books
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009