Description: Freaks! Mutants! A world gone mad! The title says it all!
Nudism. Esperanto. King Kong. “Sci-Fi”. What do all of these things have in common? Simple: Forrest J Ackerman.
“Who is that?”
Glad you asked. Forrest J Ackerman (RIP) was an agent, a notorious, serial bit player, and an honorary lesbian. Known the world over as “Uncle Forry”, “EEEE”, “4SJ”, “Dr. Acula”, and numerous other pseudonyms (a few none too kind), Mr. Ackerman was perhaps best known as the original editor of Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine, the creator of Vampirella, and all-around mega-fan!
You can preorder the DVD for $19.95 here: The AckerMonster Chronicles
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013