People love to be scared out of their wits, though most would deny it vehemently. Ghost stories, horror flicks, and even celebrating Halloween every year are a few of the more obvious manifestations of this visceral need to be shaken and perturbed. Author Scott D. Gottschalk has contributed his creative talents to the cause of enabling humanity to experience more nightmares by releasing his book, Terrifying Tales Unleashed.
The collection is a menagerie of short stories covering many popular genres including horror, science fiction, and suspense/thriller. They cover the gamut from the buried alive, rats, bats, vampires, werewolves, zombies, aliens, ghosts, demons, and cannibals.
Scott D. Gottschalk grew up on a livestock and cropping farm near Byron, Minnesota. An animal science and agriculture education graduate from the University of Minnesota, he has since worked more than three decades for Land O’Lakes, Inc., in many capacities including international consultant. He has written two books: The Folk and Their Fauna, and most recently, Nine Lives to Eternity.
You can order this one through Amazon here: Terrifying Tales Unleashed
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013