Description: Nine stories of dark science fiction and fantasy take us through the underbelly of San Francisco’s most notorious district known as the Tenderloin. Including the all-new story “Red Alien.”
Winner of the 2009 Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a Collection.
Best known for his strong sense of place and uniquely vibrant characters. O’Neill brings the gritty underside of the city to life with nine interwoven stories of broken lives, missed dreams, and all that can go wrong with both reality and fantasy among the down and out. The city itself opens wide to swallow all comers with the temptation of its secrets and sins, while O’Neill brings dignity and humanity to a set of characters often overlooked in both society and fiction.
Check it out at Dark Regions: Taste of Tenderloin
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013