Synthetic Cinema International is casting multiple roles for their next feature films. Roles include supporting, featured, and extras, We are looking for talented, union and non-union local performers (CT/RI/MA). Unusual looks, physical traits, unique skills, and athletic abilities are all welcomed. Prior experience in acting/performance is required.
WHO: Age 18+ Male & Female. All types. NO CHILDREN. Non-union/Union.
WHEN/WHERE: Sunday, March 17, 2013. 10am-4pm / TheaterWorks 233 Pearl St. Hartford, CT 06103
HOW: Open Call, First Come – First Serve! Please prepare a 2-3 minute monologue or performance piece for casting to review on site. Street Parking is available, and free on weekends. There will be signs on building for audition information. We ask that you would please not contact us unless question is urgent:
Contact Details: Casting Department Synthetic Cinema International,LLC No Calls Please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015