Some very good news for those who’ve been waiting for the Subterranean Press two volume limited edition of George R. R. Martin’s A Feast for Crows to be published. They’ve long since approved everything, including printed-but-not-yet-bound copies of the books. Once the finished books are finished – likely in the next week – they’ll send off to have the slipcases manufactured. If all goes according to plan, they’ll be shipping finished copies of the books sometime in January.
The limited edition of Neil Gaiman’s newest, The Graveyard Book, is marching steadily toward publication. Subterranean has approved all of the interior and special art section proofs, and is awaiting the special custom marbled paper that the book will be bound in. They’ve been told it’s shipping to their printer from the UK this week. If that holds true, they should have finished books before the end of the year, and then will only need to wait on slipcases before shipping to customers.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009