Subterranean Press has announced a two volume set that will contain virtually the last unpublished material by Robert A. Heinlein. Project Moonbase and Others contains the screenplay for the now classic sf film, plus twelve finished teleplays and two story outlines for a projected television show, The World Beyond. In addition to original tales (“Ring Around the Moon” and the story outlines “Home Sweet Home” and “The Tourist”) Project Moonbase also contains teleplay adaptations of such RAH classics as “Delilah and the Space Rigger,” “And He Built a Crooked House” and much more.
The material in Project Moonbase, by terms of the contract, cannot be reprinted for at least five years following release of the Subterranean Press edition, due this summer – the only exception being its inclusion in The Virginia Edition of Robert A. Heinlein’s work, a set of volumes that will cost thousands of dollars. The Subterranean Press print run is limited to only 750 numbered and 26 lettered copies.
To find out more: Project Moonbase
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009