In case you missed it (the release date was April 15th after all), Cemetery Dance Publications has released Stephen King: The Non-Fiction by Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks. The authors spent five years compiling this outstanding reference work, with the assistance of many of the leading King researchers, collectors and ‘super-collectors’ and access to Restricted Non-Fiction Works in King’s papers at the University of Maine, Orono.
Covering all King’s published and known unpublished works from 1959 to mid-2006, Stephen King: The Non-Fiction reveals for the first time dozens of pieces of non-fiction and their appearances that were previously unknown to King researchers. If you’ve ever wanted to know more about King’s amazing and often controversial non-fiction, this is the reference work you must have.
You can learn more and/or order here: Stephen King: The Non-Fiction
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009