Subterranean Press has announced they will be publishing the exclusive hardcover of Stephen King’s new collection, due early in 2009, in which the #1 bestselling author reflects on the filming of five of his most popular short stories. Those movies are The Shawshank Redemption, 1408, Children of the Corn, The Mangler, and Hearts in Atlantis.
Stephen King Goes to the Movies will include an introduction, his personal commentary, and behind-the-scenes insights by King. The Subterranean Press edition is – so far – the only hardcover edition scheduled, and will feature full-color movie poster illustrations – one for each story – by Vincent Chong.
Limited: 2000 unsigned hardcover copies: $75 + $10 S&H (US Orders)
For more information, and/or to order: Stephen King Goes To The Movies
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009