Cemetery Dance Publications has announced the shipping of Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World’s Most Popular Author by Justin Brooks. Weighing in at over 560 pages, the book is by far the most comprehensive Stephen King bibliography ever produced, with 958 separate entries, each with a short description and full source data, from publication information right down to page numbers.
Author Justin Brooks spent five years compiling this outstanding reference work, with the assistance of many of the leading King researchers, collectors and ‘super-collectors.’ Covering all King’s published and known unpublished works, this volume reveals for the first time dozens of works and appearances previously unknown to King researchers.
Every known English language appearance of the nearly one thousand pieces of fiction and non-fiction (along with screenplays, plays, poems and even recipes and puzzles) are listed, some 100 of which were also previously unknown in the King community.
Working from original sources Brooks has identified and corrected numerous errors in the previous reporting of material–incorrect titles, dates, pagination and even publication information.
To learn more and/or to order: Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009