Here’s a short film by John Skipp and Andrew Kasch.
Description: An out-of-work father goes to extreme measures to raise his baby daughter … with bizarre consequences. Winner of the Audience Award (Bronze) at the Fantasia International Film Festival 2012.
Co-directed by John Skipp (The Light at the End, Rose: The Bizarro Zombie Musical) and Andrew Kasch (Thirsty, Never Sleep Again: The Elm St. Legacy). Written by Cody Goodfellow (All-Monster Action).
Starring Matthew Currie Holmes (Wrong Turn 2), Alisha Seaton (The Fourth Kind), Trent Haaga (Terror Firmer), Richard Grove (Army of Darkness), Diane Goldner (Feast I-III), and Kat Harris (Body of Proof). Lensed by Buz “Danger” Wallick (Never Sleep Again: The Elm St. Legacy). FX by Mark Shostrom (Evil Dead II) and his team, with visual fx designer Phil Mucci (Opeth’s The Devil’s Orchard) and stop-motion animator Michael Granberry (Robot Chicken).
It’s all right here. It’s high quality, very nicely done. But let me warn you, there are fake breasts in this one and it runs just over 15 minutes:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013