BIRMINGHAM, UK, December 1, 2014 – Short, Scary Tales Publications (SST Publications) owner, Paul Fry is extremely pleased to announce that SST will publish an incredible new novel from Christopher Fulbright & Angeline Hawkes. Night Wraith will be published late 2015 in Trade Hardcover, Trade Paperback & eBook formats.
SST Publisher Paul Fry says: “Christopher Fulbright & Angeline Hawkes are incredible writers. Their stories flow and read so smoothly that the words just ooze off the page. Their latest horror novel Night Wraith is a fantastic read and I’m really looking forward to publishing it. I know people are going to love it!”
About the Authors
Christopher Fulbright is a former journalist turned technical writer with fiction published by DarkFuse, PS Publishing, Delirium Books, Elder Signs Press, Bad Moon Books, and several others. He is a recipient of the Richard Laymon President’s Award given by the Horror Writers Association, and is an active member of the International Thriller Writers organization.
Angeline Hawkes holds a B.A. in Composite English Language Arts and Secondary Education from Texas A&M University-Commerce. A Bram Stoker Award nominated writer, Angeline works or has worked for such publishers as Delirium Books, Chaosium, Elder Signs Press, Dark Regions Press, DarkFuse and many others. For more information about them and their works, please visit www.fulbrightandhawkes.com.
About the Publisher
SST Publications is an independent publisher of all things dark. They have published several books; the first title, Cold Storage includes an introduction by legendary author Graham Masterton. Their most recent books include the erotic horror anthology Peep Show, Volume 2 and the debut dark, thriller novel Don’t Stand So Close by screenwriter/director Eric Red. They also published the classic erotic horror magazine Peep Show, and have recently launched a new horror fiction & dark art magazine Beware the Dark, which is a unique size (7.44 x 9.69 in), full-color, high-quality produced mag of between 100-130 pages bringing you the best dark and disturbing fiction and artwork. SST has also launched a new Art Book Series and will publish some of the best artists in the genre. The first title Veins and Skulls is by award-winning professional illustrator Daniele Serra. SST owner Paul Fry has recently acquired the exclusive comic/graphic novel rights to Joe R. Lansdale’s entire ‘Hap and Leonard’ series of dark crime books, Richard Laymon’s classic horror novel The Cellar, and has signed a three-book deal with Cemetery Dance Publications owner Richard Chizmar. SST publishes their titles in multiple formats which are distributed worldwide by Ingram, the world’s largest book distributor.
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 29, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- Graveyard – Book Review - August 25, 2016
- Exclusive Interview with ‘Casefile: ARKHAM’ Creators Josh Finney and Patrick McEvoy! - August 23, 2016
- Brother – Book Review - August 22, 2016