WIN AN ORIGINAL GLENN CHADBOURNE PAINTING!
To celebrate the launch of issue #1 of Beware the Dark magazine we will be giving one of our subscribers a fantastic, original Glenn Chadbourne painting commissioned specifically for Beware the Dark #1, for the story “The Dying Season” by James B. Carter.
This amazing “Bigfoot” painting is signed by the artist, and Glenn will also include a signed note stating that the painting was commissioned by SST Publications for Beware the Dark #1, which will make this very unique and highly collectible.
If you’ve always wanted to own one of Glenn’s amazing pieces then this is the perfect opportunity to have your own.
Here’s how it works:
On December 31st, we will be selecting one of our subscribers to receive this amazing original painting. The selection process will be weighted in accordance with the length of subscription.
1 year print subscribers will have 10 chances for selection.
2 year print subscribers will have 25 chances for selection.
Lifetime print subscribers will have a massive 75 chances for selection.
1 year digital edition (PDF) subscribers will have 5 chances for selection.
2 year digital edition (PDF) subscribers will have 15 chances for selection.
Lifetime digital edition (PDF) subscribers will have a massive 45 chances for selection.
So the longer the subscription, the more chances that you’ll be selected to receive this painting! If you’ve already bought a subscription for yourself, you can always buy one for a friend or loved one!
And don’t worry if you’re already a subscriber, because as a special thank you to those that have already supported Beware the Dark, all existing subscribers already have 35 chances for selection.
It’s that simple!
There’s also another prize just for sharing this post online: a print copy of the now out-of-print Tales of Obscenity #1, plus a trade paperback copy of our new novelette collection Three Cuts Deep, Volume 1 by Aurelio Rico Lopez III, Jeremy Terry & Zachary T. Owen.
All you have to do is share this post on Facebook or Twitter, etc. then email Paul Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and the link to where you’ve shared it and you will automatically be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: Sharing this post will not make you eligible to receive the subscriber’s prize. We hope you understand.
The closing date for all entries is the 31st of December 2013.
The winners will be drawn at random and will be announced on Saturday, 4th of January 2014.
Two other subscribers will receive a trade paperback copy of Don’t Stand So Close by Eric Red, and all of our current Digital titles (ePub, mobi & PDF).
Five subscribers will receive Digital copies (ePub, mobi & PDF) of all current SST Publications titles.
How’s that for a brilliant way to start the New Year!
Please purchase your subscription directly through SST Publications at:
Thank you and good luck!
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015