Space and Time Magazine will accept fiction submissions through April 2, 2010. “We are going to open for shorter times but more frequently (approximately 2-3 times).
“All submission guidelines are available on our Web site. In general, any story submitted to Space and Time must include a speculative fiction element (horror, fantasy, SF, or any combination thereof). We accept from 1K up to 10K words but rarely accept anything that large — writers have a better chance if they scale to 5–7.5K words. We pay a penny a word for First North American rights and first electronic rights (in that we offer an electronic version of the magazine), paid upon publication.”
Send subs as Word or RTF attachments. “Anyone unable to submit electronically must query first and request permission to mail a hard copy. Any stories sent to our mailing address without receiving permission will be sent back in their SASE or discarded, unread.”
Courtesy of The Gila Queen’s Guide to Markets. Just imagine a whole slew of markets arriving in your inbox, covering every aspect of horror, from magazines to anthologies and more. Hellnotes special: 20 issues for only $18. Just mention Hellnotes to get this great deal.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013