Jessica A Weiss, editor of Silver Moon, Bloody Bullets: An Anthology of Werewolf Tails (Pill Hill Press), wants “short stories that celebrate our favorite furry shape-shifters. Most genres are welcome as long as there are STRONG elements of horror present in the story.”
“Stories should be written in the third person.”
2500–5000 words, but will consider 1500–10,000 words; pays $10 + 1 copy, on publication.
“E-mail submissions. Please put SUBMISSION, followed by the title of the story, in the subject line of your E-mail.”
Submit to: email@example.com
Deadline: May 15, 2010.
Courtesy of The Gila Queen’s Guide to Markets. Just imagine a whole slew of markets arriving in your inbox, covering every aspect of horror, from magazines to anthologies and more. Hellnotes special: 20 issues for only $18. Just mention Hellnotes to get this great deal.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013