Shroud Magazine Issue #9 Summer 2010 has been released.
Shroud offers up by the Brothers’ May, Lon Prater, Robert Canipe, Marie Brennan, Alethea Contis, Debbie Kuhn, and many more! In addition, Brian Keene and Scott Christian Carr share their latest columns, I.E. Lester investigates the zombie phenomenon, Mark McLaughlin interviews a Night Of The Living Dead icon, Derek Fox discusses the Art of Fear, there’s an interview with Jeff Strand, and there’s cover art and an interview from Tom Brown.
The issue also contains the Ty Schwamberger short story, “Liquid Courage.”
“The story’s essentially about a guy that is trying to get over a heart-felt break-up with his long-time girlfriend,” says Schwamberger. “He’s going through a lot of internal strife and is looking for a way out. He thinks about committing suicide until one of his friends comes up missing. Shortly after the disappearance he starts receiving notes of his friend’s whereabouts. He tries to put aside his own personal demons while searching for him. But in the end it turns out that he’s not the only one that needs saving.”
You can pick up a copy here: Shroud #9
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013