ShriekFreak Quarterly is an 84 page, square bound magazine (starting with this issue!) with a full color glossy cover by the best up and coming horror artists. The interior is black and white on 50# paper. You can purchase the magazine as a download for $3 and in a hardcopy version printed on demand for $8.
This issue of ShriekFreak Quarterly features interviews with The King of B-Movies, Joel Wynkoop and Fiendforce Records’ Roderick Usher, fearful fiction by Anthony Urban and Kane S. Latranz, Gallery of the Grotesque featuring Eric Swartz, A Trip Down Elm Street Memory lane by Jeffrey Ozburn, How to Support Independent Horror by Andrew Rose, and much more.
For ordering information and submission guidelines: Shriek Freak
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009