Shriekfest International Horror Film Festival has announced the full, expanded schedule for the eleventh annual horror film festival, returning to Raleigh Studios Chaplin theatres, September 29-October 2nd, 2011.
Festival goers will once again enjoy the finest in independent cinema from around the globe, selected from submissions that came in everywhere from London to New York; from Utah to Spain. From our opening night screening of The Feed, featuring Lloyd Kaufman, to the shorts from Australia, Brazil, United Kingdom, France, Germany, New Zealand, and finally to the World Premiere of Tammi Sutton’s Isle Of Dogs, starring Barbara Nedeljakova (Hostel) and Andrew Howard (I Spit On Your Grave, Limitless). The 11th Annual Shriekfest International Horror Film Festival has worked hard to present a festival as diverse as the fans of the Los Angeles city itself.
American independent films are also well represented this year, on Friday, September 30th – The Millennium Bug, as well as Rage and Opus, both of which are screening on Saturday, October 1st. And don’t leave out The Moleman Of Belmont Avenue starring Robert England, The Orphan Killer and Absentia, starring Doug Jones.
Plus a great selection of short films. Movies like Murderabilia, Zombie, Profile, Sadness, Rotting Hill and the stunning Negative Image challenge the viewers with provocative, well crafted original stories.
Once again Shriekfest Film Festival exceeds at challenging the idea of what a horror film festival should screen, with eclectic selections (The Dead Inside), to science fiction (Pig), comedy (The Living Want Me Dead), and even the bizarre (Summer Of The Zombies).
Entrance to Shriekfest Film Festival 2011 is $8.00 per block, an All-Fest Pass, good for all four days of the festival, is now available on their website, for just $99.00, this pass includes the opening night party.
All films are un-rated, and unless specifically noted no one under 17 will be admitted without a parent or guardian’s accompaniment or permission. For more information on The 2011 Shriekfest Film Festival, as well as news about other related events, including the Opening Night Party and the networking events, visit their website: 2011 Shriekfest Film Festival
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013