Science Fiction Trails has released their newest anthology, Showdown at Midnight. The book is edited by David B. Riley and features horror and dark fantasy stories set in the Wild West era.
Join us as we travel the trails and byways of the Wild West. Along the way, keep your eyes peeled for ghosts robbing trains, haunted mines, bounty hunters from hell, zombie gunfighters, ghost horses, a sword out for revenge, some bats up to no good and maybe even a werewolf or two. The west is wilder and weirder than ever in stories by Don D’Ammassa, Bill Craig, Joel Jenkins, Sam Kepfield, Henrik Ramsager, Jennifer Campbell-Hicks, John M. Whalen, Carol Hightshoe, M. H. Bonham, Jennifer Brozek & Aaron B. Larson.
This is Science Fiction Trails’ second weird western anthology, following last year’s popular Six Guns Straight From Hell.
The book is available in paperback through Amazon as well as most booksellers and distributors. $15.95. Showdown at Midnight is also available in Kindle $4.95.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013