In addition to the affordable trade paperback edition for general readers, this volume will also be published as a signed Limited Edition hardcover and a signed and traycased Lettered Edition hardcover, both of which will signed by the editor for the collectors!
Shivers VII contains more than 100,000 words of chilling fiction from more than two dozen of today’s most popular authors of horror and suspense including Stephen King, Clive Barker, Graham Masterton, Ed Gorman, Bill Pronzini, Lisa Tuttle, Kaaron Warren, Del James, Lisa Morton, Roberta Lannes, Scott Nicholson, Bev Vincent, Brian James Freeman, Norman Prentiss, and many others.
Of special note to collectors: “Weeds” by Stephen King was originally published in Cavalier magazine in May 1976 (as “Will Be Necessary to Stop the Weeds”) and in Nugget magazine in April 1979, but has not been reprinted since, although it was adapted as “The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill” for Creepshow in 1982. “The Departed” by Clive Barker was originally published as “Hermione and the Moon” in The New York Times on October 30, 1992.
Featuring original dark fiction with a handful of rare reprints, Shivers VII is available only from Cemetery Dance Publications.
Trade Paperback ($20.00)
Signed Limited Edition Hardcover ($40.00)
Deluxe Signed & Traycased Lettered Edition ($175)
You can preorder directly from Cemetery Dance here: Shivers VII
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013