Cemetery Dance Publications has announced they’ll be getting copies of Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury edited by Mort Castle and Sam Weller, which is a signed Limited Edition.
Gauntlet Press and Borderlands Press are publishing this limited, signed, and numbered edition under a joint imprint and there will only be 500 numbered copies signed by everyone except Bradbury (look at the “who’s who” list of contributors below!) with a retail price of just $75.
Shadow Show is a tribute anthology to celebrate the career of Ray Bradbury featuring stories by 26 of the most celebrated authors working today. Also included is a personal essay entitled “Second Homecoming,” which was written by Ray Bradbury specifically for for the book.
Table of Cocoverntents
- Sam Weller and Mort Castle – Introduction
- Ray Bradbury – Second Homecoming (essay)
- Neil Gaiman – The Man Who Forgot Ray Bradbury
- Margaret Atwood – Headlife
- Jay Bonansinga – Heavy
- Sam Weller – The Girl In The Funeral Parlor
- David Morrell – The Companions
- Thomas F. Monteleone – The Exchange
- Lee Martin – Cat on a Bad Couch
- Joe Hill – By The Silver Water Of Lake Champlain
- Dan Chaon – Little America
- John McNally – The Phone Call
- Joe Meno – Young Pilgrims
- Robert McCammon – Children Of The Bedtime Machine
- Ramsey Campbell – The Page
- Mort Castle – Light
- Alice Hoffman – Conjure
- John Maclay – Max
- Jacqueline Mitchard – Two Of A Kind
- Gary Braunbeck – Fat Man And Little Boy
- Bonnie Jo Campbell – The Tattoo
- Audrey Niffenegger – Backwards In Seville
- Charles Yu – Earth: (A Gift Shop)
- Julia Keller – Hayleigh’s Dad
- Dave Eggers – Who Knocks?
- Bayo Ojikutu – Reservation 2020
- Kelly Link – Two Houses
- Harlan Ellison – Weariness
You can order through Cemetery Dance here: Shadow Show