Cemetery Dance Publications is now offering an ebook edition of Shades by Geoff Cooper & Brian Keene.
From Geoff Cooper and Brian Keene comes a dark coming-of-age tale.
When 11-year-old Danny skips school to go hunting for crabs near the Haverstraw Marina, he finds a dead body instead — and stumbles across one of the darkest and deadliest secrets in Brackard’s Point.
A secret that threatens the lives of Danny, his friends, and the mysterious old Russian known as Gustav…
Originally published as a signed Limited Edition hardcover limited to just 326 copies, which have sold for more than $150 on the secondary market, this ebook is value priced at just $7.99.
Shades can be purchased through these avenues:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013