Genius Publishing is gearing up for the August release of Sex, Death & Honey, a crime noir by Brian Knight.
Description: Meet Butch Quick, a seven-foot tall, 250-pound Native American with a face like a leather football helmet. Butch is a repo man, bounty hunter, and nightclub bouncer, among other things. Times are tough, but he’s getting by okay. Or he was until now. See, Butch is having a really bad night. When he repossesses a vintage 1968 Mustang from a neighborhood troublemaker, Butch uncovers a dark secret that tangles him up with a local drug kingpin, the DA’s office, a foul-mouthed bird, dirty sex, ugly death — and a dangerous girl named Honey.
“I don’t know who you are or what you want from me…”
Honey sat, half reclined against the plush red cushions of a narrow wicker futon. A small table beside her supported a dark lamp, a glass of something on the rocks.
Thick, silky red hair, flawless pale skin, full lips, red as cherries, shining like a wet dream.
The gun in her hand.
It was pointing at me.
“…but you have only thirty seconds to win me over, or I’m going to put a very large hole in you.”
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013