The Double Down series continues with two stories that explore the very different realities of Karen Richard’s life. The common prologue springboards two talented authors into alternate realities – two stories, two authors, one book.
In John R. Little’s Secrets, Karen Richardson can occasionally stop time. She is free to move around while others are frozen in time. She finds the hidden truths of those around her, including her new friend, Bobby Jersey, who may not be all that he seems. At first it seemed fun, powerful, exhilarating, but in the end Karen’s power may cost her everything she’s ever cared about.
In Mark Allan Gunnells’ Outcast, Karen Richardson is a college freshman dealing with a non-existent social life, a difficult roommate…and the power of telekinesis. As her powers grow, Karen begins to lose control. Her new friend Bobby Jersey offers his assistance. But is he somebody that Karen can trust, or will her abilities destroy everything and everyone she knows and loves.
- JournalStone’s Amazon only e-book holiday sale! - December 14, 2014
- Mary SanGiovanni’s Latest Limited Edition Chapbook ‘No Songs for the Stars’ Has Been Released! - October 18, 2014
- Jamais Vu Issue 3 – Magazine Review - October 18, 2014
- Nevermore Publicity is set to re-launch on Friday 10/10/14! - October 18, 2014
- Apex Publications Is Set To Give Us ‘War Stories’ - October 17, 2014
- Dark Horse Is Set To Give Us Richard Corben’s ‘Rat God’ - October 17, 2014
- Disordered Minds – Book Review - October 17, 2014
- Where All Light is Left to Die: A Collection of Darkness – Book Review - October 16, 2014
- We Want Your Horror Face! - October 16, 2014
- Demons Come To New York - October 15, 2014