PS Publishing has announced the upcoming publication of Secret Histories – A Tim Powers Bibliography by John Berlyne. A book that essentially redefines the term ‘bibliography,’ Secret Histories has been nearly ten years in the making and brings together an astonishing range of Powers ephemera – a huge treat and a remarkable resource for both fans and collectors alike. As well as a complete, illustrated reference of every Tim Powers book published to date, Secret Histories offers insight into the stories behind the stories, collecting together in a single volume Powers material previously seen only in private collections. Here – in print for the very first time – you’ll find poetry, drawings, research and plotting notes, novel outlines, early drafts, out-takes and an excerpt from the author’s unpublished 1974 novel, To Serve in Hell.
Supporting these riches are story notes and commentary by Powers himself and you’ll also find articles and essays from collaborators, friends and renowned Powers aficionados including Dean Koontz, Jim Blaylock, China Miéville, Karen Joy Fowler, John Bierer, John Berlyne and William Ashless. Powers: Secret Histories is an unprecedented bibliographic tribute celebrating the work of a truly extraordinary writer.
To learn more: Secret Histories
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009