The indie horror anthology series, The Dead Hour has begun to roll out it’s brand new season online. The word has slowly been spreading about the 15 minute, dark and amusing tales since a successful first season. Now the show looks to take its audience on a more sinister and entertaining ride with a brand new season of horror.
The series centers around a mysterious and sexy radio DJ who brings her audience dark and twisted stories each episode. All webisodes from Seasons 1 & 2 can be seen for free at The Dead Hour.
Season 2 Trailer:
More news, updates and behind the scenes features can be found on their Facebook page at Magnum Pictures.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013