Yes, it’s true. It’s the Halloween season and zombies have infiltrated Sears.
It’s all in fun, of course, and a clever way of marketing costumes and Halloween decorations. But even so, it’s amazing to see a retailer as well branded as Sears venture into the land of zombies.
You’ll find an Undead Twitter Feed section, alongside their Zombie Friend Maker (make a new friend for the after life). Plus a zombie gift quide (find something your zombie will love and drool over for ages), and My Dead TV. And don’t miss the rotating photos in the header. They’re worth the price of admission alone. Plus more if you’ve got the time and the sense of humor.
Check it out for yourself: Sears Gone Zombie
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013