On Nov. 1, Samhain Publishing® celebrated its eighth anniversary publishing original ebook fiction. The anniversary, which coincides with the Celtic holiday of Samhain (celebrated from sunset on Oct. 31 to sunset on Nov. 1) marks a long successful run in bringing fiction to readers in ever-faster and more flexible formats.
According to publisher Lindsey Faber, this anniversary is particularly exciting for Samhain, as the company is preparing to launch an all-new website and store, uniquely designed to meet the needs of today’s reader. “At Samhain we’ve always dedicated ourselves to serving our reader base with great fiction and high-value features such as our All-Format benefit, which allows readers to have lifetime access to their book purchase, in whatever format they need. So if readers upgrade their e-reader, they don’t have to re-buy a past book. It’s there for them in their library. With the launch of the new site, we look forward to rolling out new initiatives and unique customer rewards programs to continue serving our readership effectively.”
Since launching with just four titles, the publishing house has since published more than 2200 works and has expanded to include Horror and Retro Romance® lines (digital rereleases of previously print-only romance titles from the 70s onward). Samhain’s staff has also grown from three full-time employees to eighteen employees and more than thirty contractors located throughout the world—and from a charter group of three authors to more than six hundred.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015