After making headlines with its launch list of horror authors – including horror master Ramsey Campbell – international publisher Samhain Publishing, Ltd. has announced a robust follow-up list for its new Samhain Horror fiction imprint.
According to Don D’Auria, Executive Editor for Samhain Horror, the response to his call for submissions has been extremely gratifying. “I’m pleased that we will be featuring established horror authors who are a credit to the genre, as well as new voices who promise to raise the bar for the future of horror,” D’Auria says. “We hope that this mix of extraordinary tales will continue to please fans of the horror genre.”
Samhain Horror will initially release two new horror fiction novels each month, with additional author features and information available on their website.
New works/authors to be carried by Samhain Horror include:
- Bloodthirst In Babylon by David Searls, author of Yellow Moon
- Nightmare City by Maynard Sims, author of Black Cathedral
- Genesis Of Evil by Nile Limbaugh – Debut author
- B-Movie Reels by Alan Spencer – Debut author
- House Of Sighs by Aaron Dries – Winner of the 2010 Rue Morgue/Leisure Books/ChiZine “Fresh Blood” Contest
- Hedge End by Peter Mark May, author of Demon
- Wolf’s Trap by W. D. Gagliani (re-release) – First in the Nick Lupo werewolf series, of which Samhain Horror will publish all-new Book Four (Wolf’s Edge) during its October launch.
- Girl Blue by Alan Nayes, author of the critically-acclaimed Gargoyles
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013